Langistic Networks can transform your Business with Virtualization Technologies
What is Virtualization?
Virtualization is software technology which uses a physical resource such as a server and divides it up into virtual resources called virtual machines (VM's). Virtualization allows users to consolidate physical resources, simplify deployment and administration, and reduce power and cooling requirements.
· Server consolidation
· Reduced power and cooling
· Green computing
· Ease of deployment and administration
· High availability and disaster recovery
Top Reasons to Adopt Virtualization Software
1. Reduce datacenter costs by reducing your physical infrastructure: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements.
2. Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
3. Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
4. Get more out of your existing resources: Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization. Internal resources are underutilized under the old “one server, one application” model using virtualization we are able to consolidate servers allowing you to get more out of your existing resources. Servers built on a VMware virtualization platform, lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before. VMware customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMware vSphere
Why Your Company Should Virtualize
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. Around the world, companies of every size benefit from VMware virtualization. Thousands of organizations—including all of the Fortune 100—use VMware virtualization solutions. See how virtualizing 100% of your IT infrastructure will benefit your organization.
Langistic Networks helps our clientele dramatically improve the quality and efficiency of their operation through the use of virtualization. Using our depth of industry experience, we can assess your current implementations and provide a cost effective solution that best fits your organization’s requirements. A well thought out virtualization plan and implementation will make your organization more efficient and cost competitive.